8:00 AM - 7:30 PM EST
Monday Thru Friday
+1 (888) 990-1600
+1 (877) SWAT-COM
+1 (925) 219-1097
Fax +1 (925) 215-1719
TCI offers a no obligation Test and Evaluation (T&E) program for tactical headset customers. CLICK HERE for more info.
Liberator III BASIC - TACP/JTAC Secure Dual-Comm Tactical Headset with Integrated Digital Hearing Protection (L3_BMSLT/LODB)
Current TCI Deal: Starting at $1,550.00
NSN issued for PRC Radio Version 5965-01-629-0975
Secure Dual-Comm Tactical Headset Designed for TACP, JTAC, Combat Control, CCT, PJ and CAS Operators: More capable than any other dual-comm system.
LIBERATOR III BASIC dual-comm headset systems are exceptional headsets for TACP, JTAC, Combat Control, CCT, PJ and CAS Operators who require secure dual-comm capabilities in a highly modular communication kit. The system was engineered with direct the operator in mind and includes features and capabilities required by professionals. It provides optimal situational awareness for the operator, while offering TCI digital electronic hearing protection with Threat Compression Technology. The Liberator III Basic Suite differs from the Liberator III ITJCS Suite by reducing the number of ancillaries normally provided in the ITJCS package. All ITJCS ancillaries are compatible with the Liberator III Basic Suite and can be ordered separately as mission requirements change.
Liberator III Basic Suite headsets provide realistic and accurate replication of ambient sound and state of the art digital sound processing to amplify certain sounds and compress hazardous sounds to approximately 82 dBa. The performance of the Liberator III Lite surpasses of many hearing protection products, which clip or gate ambient sounds or do not accurately reproduce environmental sound cues.
RF/EMI SHIELDING: We also provide a high degree of radio frequency (RF) shielding, which is a unique TCI enhancement, so the performance of the system remains exceptional even when used in combination with manpack radios.
Liberator III Basic System Overview:
- Dual-Comm/Dual-Radio capable.
- High-performance Cobra Noise Canceling Microphone
- Integrated NVG compatible microphone mounted light: NVG green and NVG white light with color selector and safety-off toggle switch.
- Provide a single PTT housing with two color-coded PTT buttons.
- Include embedded state of the art electronics supporting secure communications, digital threat compression technology for hearing protection and situational awareness.
- Enhanced advanced EMI/RF shielding.
- Long and industry-leading 600 hour battery life on two AAA batteries.
- Includes upgraded battery compartment and lanyard strap for the batteyr cap.
- Auto-shut off and low battery warning tone 40-hours prior to battery depletion.
- Provide a comfortable fit with MICH, ACH, Gentex and other commonly used ballistic helmets.
- (2) Detachable PRC Radio Interfaces Cables and (1) NATO Adapter.
- OTH Over-the-Head or BTH Behind the Head suspension options.
- Black or OD Green Earcup options.
- Left or right boom microphone mount options.
- NSN issued for PRC Radio Version 5965-01-629-0975
- Alternatives: Liberator III™ ITJCS and Liberator III™ Lite
- Click HERE to Request GOV or GSA Pricing
- View this item on GSA Advantage
- Download Product Information
The Liberator III™ ITJCS
- Liberator III dual-comm tactical headset with Cobra noise-canceling microphone and integrated NVG compatible mic-light.
- U-Series TCI Tactical PTT with two color-coded PTT buttons.
- Two interface quick disconnects for rapid transition between accessory cables.
- A combination of (2) MIL PRC radio cables based upon your requirements such as straight or coiled cables.
- (1) NATO adapter to support use of headset on low-impedance aviation ICS systems.
Product Options: Customize
|Radio (A) Connection Type:||
|Radio (B) Connection Type:||
|Gel Ear Seal Upgrade:||
8/18/2011 9:02 AM
Dear Don ,
I don't know if you remember me. But I was the one who bought
4 M.A.S.T. systems and the Liberator III headset, and the VIC PTT for my headset.
I just wanted to say how freaking amazed at how awesome the headset is. I can be in the back of my MRAP and still hear my driver or gunner over the headset without the VIC cable on or plugged in. I am totally amazed at this. Then once the DUKE goes on, the noise canceling kicks in. Perfect. My TC will sit there and complain of the Duke "whine", Then i say (while up in the turret.) "I can't hear it."
Then, once I do plug in my VIC cable. I can hear everyone clear as a bell. Two guys in my truck are very jealous of this cable.
Since I never have to take off my headset or helmet. (Just unplug and re-plug in to my PTT).
When dismounted. I have two radios on me, one to the air, one to the ground. The PTT is the best thing ever the colors are perfect.
Red is for fire/ aircraft, and black is for dismounts. I love the velcro on the back connects directly to my name tape stripe, and only disconnects when I take off my seat belt.
The M.A.S.T. system is most likely the best part. I am not just saying that because it looks cool, but because me and my TC were over a click away. Every one could hear us, and we could hear them.
Mind you this is on an MBITR. We do not use whip antennas. Some guys can be standing next to each other, and not hear each other.
If its any consolation. I will always use TCI for all my military commo needs. No-one else will ever do. My TC uses a Peltor headset, brand new. It got a lil wet in a short rain. Now the PTT doesn't work. So my buddy hooked him up with a TCI PTT for his headset. He will never go back. Gotta love that. Oh and the TCI PTT got soaked on a mission and still works great! Go figure.
Thanks again for your awesome products and have a great day.
SGT J******, JOEY
5/21/2011 10:35 AM
I would like to thank you for your product saving my hearing in a suicide bomber blast.