8:00 AM - 7:30 PM EST
Monday Thru Friday
+1 (888) 990-1600
+1 (877) SWAT-COM
+1 (925) 219-1097
Fax +1 (925) 215-1719
TCI offers a no obligation Test and Evaluation (T&E) program for tactical headset customers. CLICK HERE for more info.
Special Forces Low-Visibility Three-Wire Communication Kit (SFCS) with PRO-Series Coiled Tube or Soundwaves/FC Receiver: MBITR / PRC-152 / PRC-117
Current TCI Deal: Starting at $365.00
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
Special Forces Low-Visibility (Low-Viz) Three-Wire Comm Kits provide exceptional two-way communication for a wide array of applications. TACT-LITE Earmold supplied with this kit. Developed initially eight years ago by TCI for SOCOM/USASOC/SF for non-conventional military operations.
Selecting Earcoil Type:
- Heavy-duty design.
- Separate Microphone, Earpiece and PTT cables
- High-quality Microphone with Clothing Clip and Windscreen, capable of clearly replicating a whisper.
- Low-profile Torpedo Style Press-to-Talk
- Kevlar enhanced cables for enhanced durability.
- TACT-LITE Earmold or Sound Attenuation Ear Insert.
- Select your side, Ear Coil preferences and whether you would like the required adapter included with the kit.
- Soundwaves/FC R3H Ear Coil Upgrade or PRO-Series Clear/Coiled Acoustical Tube!
- Black Wires.
- For AN/PRC-148, AN/PRC-152, AN/PRC-117, PRC-150, Maritime MBITR, Falcon II radios.
- NEED SOMETHING MORE COVERT? Add a Phonak INTRA or INTRA Digital Covert Wireless Earpiece and Inductive Loop for Extremely Covert Activities...
Selecting Ear Insert Type (selected under the earmold size dropdown menu) :
- Soundwaves/FC R3H Earcoils are constructed of flexible, high-quality cable with a high-performance inline speaker. Select the Soundwaves/FC R3H Earcoil if looking for the highest quality sound and longevity.
- PRO-Series Earcoils are constructed of high-quality medical grade clear tube. PRO-Series Earcoils are clear and coiled, for a low-profile appearance. Audio through the PRO-Series Earcoil is good, but delivery of sound is less efficient than Soundwaves/FC R3H Earcoils because sound is generated at the lower portion of the Earcoil versus Soundwaves/FC R3h Earcoils which produces sound from the upper section of the Earcoil.
- TACT-LITE Earmolds are non-occluding, which means they allow peripheral sound to enter the ear canal. This feature is great for maintaining situational awareness, but TACT-LITE Earmolds should never be used for high-noise environments as they do not provide any degree of hearing protection.
- Sound-Attenuation Ear Inserts are triple flange inserts that are excellent at providing communications in high-noise environments because they seal the ear canal from ambient sound while allowing communication audio to enter the ear canal. The NNR is 21, but entry of ambient sound can be increased by reducing the ear canal depth of the Ear Insert based upon user preference.
Product Options: Customize